REHAU Multi-Fold Door System – Bringing the Outside In
Great appearance and advanced performance
REHAU, the leading name in PVCu windows and doors has brought a PVCu Bi–fold door to market. This is a high quality, good value door that comes in significantly cheaper than the Aluminium Bi-folds. Due to our close working partnership with REHAU, our REHAU PVCu Bi-folding doors use many German parts instead of the British equivalent part. These parts cost a little more but we believe give our REHAU folding door superior performance and durability. Please bear this in mind when comparing our doors to those offered elsewhere.
Standing water on open-in doors can tend to leak onto your carpet or expensive hardwood floors as the doors operate – our Bi-folds are designed to minimise this. The red highlighted areas clearly show how the profile of the door is sloped – allowing the water to easily drain away out through the drainage channels.
- Opens inside the building
- Triple chamber system ensures good thermal insulation
- Virtually maintenance free
- 9 point locking system on a 3 panel door – even more points on more panels!
- Door sleeves fold back fully to optimize opening area
- Slides left or right on openings
- Single or double traffic door available (depending on style)
- REHAU is renowned for its quality, which is shown in its gloss finish, providing long lasting appearance and reduced maintenance
- Up to 7 door sleeves allowing a maximum overall width of 5 metres for an internal white door
- White, mahogany and golden oak finishes available